The next Horizon vaccination clinic will be held at the HMCC on May 12. Residents 50 years of age and older (born in 1971 or before, including those turning 50 this year) can now register for the clinic. All pregnant women in New Brunswick are now eligible to receive a COVID-19 vaccine regardless of whether they have any other medical conditions. Book your appointment now
If you are in an eligibility group that is currently being vaccinated through a clinic being organized by a Regional Health Authority (Horizon Health Network and Vitalité Health Network) Book your appointment now to register for a vaccine at a Horizon and Vitalité clinic. If you are unable to book a clinic online for a Horizon and Vitalité clinic, call 1-833-437-1424.
- Residents 50 years of age and older (born in 1971 or before, including those turning 50 this year)
- Health-care workers & health system staff (regulated allied health care professionals)
- Individuals with complex medical conditions (Before registering, you must review the list of complex medical conditions) . At the time of your appointment you must present this signed Declaration. (If you cannot print the declaration form, one will be available at the appointment to complete before you can receive a vaccine.)
- Individuals aged 16 or older with two or more select chronic conditions can now book an appointment for April through Horizon and Vitalité clinics Before booking an appointment you must review the list of select chronic medical conditions. At the time of your appointment you must present this signed declaration.) If you do not have access to a printer or cannot print the consent form, a form will be available at the appointment. You must complete the form before you can receive a vaccine
- All pregnant women in New Brunswick are now eligible to receive a COVID-19 vaccine regardless of whether they have any other medical conditions.
Before booking, please make sure you:
- Review the pre-vaccination information sheet for the vaccine you will receive:
• Moderna vaccine
- If applicable, review:
• Patient Information Sheet-Information for pregnant and breastfeeding women
• Guidance for patients on persons with Autoimmune conditions and/or Immunosuppression
- Review, complete and sign your immunization consent form (*Bring your signed consent form to your appointment.)
- Please also make sure you have the following with you when you book:
• Your calendar/agenda/day planner
• Your provincial Medicare card
• Your postal code
• Your date of birth
• Your phone number and email address
• Your priority group code (if applicable)
Based on volume of requests, you may encounter delays in registering. Please be patient.
If you are unable to book online, call 1-833-437-1424